2018 marks our 15th anniversary. To commemorate this occasion, we have created our TH15 IS LEWY movement that signifies 15 years of supporting the LBD community
TH15 IS LEWY is a visual awareness campaign displaying all things related to Lewy body dementia. This includes pictures and videos of doctor’s appointments, proper nutrition, caregiving, spending time with family and friends, and providing support. This campaign is about illustrating the daily lives of those with LBD so be sure to share your photos with us at email@example.com.
Here is everything you need to kick off awareness month. Included are downloadable materials (located at the bottom of the page in the attachments section) that you can share on social media and use to distribute around your community.
Social Media Tools
Facebook and Twitter Profile Pictures (also available for download at the bottom of the page)
Facebook Profile Border Link (www.facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/tryit/687639041608202/)
Facebook and Twitter Cover Photo (also available for download at the bottom of the page)
Sample Social Media Post
1. October is LBD Awareness Month and this year we are kicking off the #TH15ISLEWY. Learn more about the TH15 IS LEWY campaign on our website at lbda.org/awarenesstoolkit
2. Did you know that LBD is the most misdiagnosed form of dementia? Learn more about the signs and symptoms #LBDAwarenessMonth at lbda.org
3. Did you know that October is Lewy Body Dementia Awareness Month? Take the #TH15ISLEWY pledge challenge at lbda.org/awarenesstoolkit #LBDAwarenessMonth
1. October is Lewy Body Dementia Awareness Month! 2018 marks LBDA’s 15-year anniversary. To commemorate this occasion, LBDA has launched the #TH15ISLEWY movement that signifies 15 years of supporting the LBD community.
2. Show your #TH15ISLEWY support and help spread awareness to continue paving the way for LBD research and support. Join the pledge by visiting our website. Learn more about the second most common form of degenerative dementia and how you can take action all month long in our fight against LBD.
3. Did you know that Lewy body dementia is the most misdiagnosed form of dementia? Learn about the signs and symptoms by visiting lbda.org.
4. Did you know that October is LBD Awareness Month? Join the #TH15ISLEWY pledge today and support future research and continued support at lbda.org/TH15ISLEWY
Social Media Shareable Hashtags
Events (available for download at the bottom of the page)
Take action and start planning your community fundraising event. Use some of the ideas in the Tips and Tricks guide to kickstart a yearly tradition that can raise funds and awareness in your community. You may even want to start a LewyQue BBQ event to raise awareness. Learn more about LewyQue by clicking here or downloading the "Event Info' attachment at the bottom of this page.
Facebook has created a safe and easy way for users to donate and advocate for causes that mean the most to them through Facebook Fundraisers. This awareness month show your passion by creating your own fundraiser. Your Facebook friends can donate to your cause without leaving Facebook. Customize your fundraiser by making it in tribute to someone you love who has been affected by LBD. Get Started
Firstgiving is a free fundraising tool that enables you to reach your network of family and friends. Firstgiving allows you to share your personal story and passion for raising awareness about LBD with others through your own customizable fundraising page. Create your Firstgiving page by clicking here.
Infographics (available for download at the bottom of the page)
Download the infographics from the file attached at the bottom of this page that can be used to share with your friends and family on social media.
Tips and Tricks (available for download at the bottom of the page)
Learn best practices for raising awareness and funds for the fight against LBD by downloading the Tips and Tricks guide.
Pledge Sheet (available for download at the bottom of the page)
Pledge sheets are a great way to get a written commitment to spread awareness. Whether you use them in your office as a pledge to wear purple or pledge to make a donation, this is a great way to get people all around you involved this October.
Yes, I Pledge to support Lewy body dementia awareness month and will show my TH15ISLEWY.
Sign up below:
Swag Me Out
You can purchase exclusive TH15 IS LEWY gear to show your support to end LBD. Use it to help create awareness and a future without Lewy body dementia.
Visit the store by clicking here!